The Farmhouse at Carno Farm Brecon is a 2 bedroomed detached house overlooking the courtyard. Its foundations date from Medieval times. The large living room features oak beams. There is an inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove (logs provided). A revealed stone spiral staircase is a decorative feature. In the dining area there are converted oil lamps.
There are two bedrooms (one double and one twin bedded).Both rooms have exposed oak beams and built-in wardrobes. The upstairs bathroom is fully tiled with bath, wc, basin and shaver light.
The fitted oak kitchen includes pine table, chairs and dresser as well as a utility room with separate toilet, shower and basin.
The enclosed garden has a small patio with steps and a gate into the 4 acre field.
The Farmhouse Facilities
- The Farmhouse sleeps 4 people.
- Large living room/ Dining room with inglenook fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate utility room and toilet.
- Drying room.
- Allergy free bedding.
- Shower facilities available for people with restricted mobility.
- Hair dryer.
- Travel cot, high chair, playpen and stair gates available.
- Toddler play area and some toys.
- Washing machine.
- Easy parking.
- Maps and information in the property.
- Garden area with outdoor furniture.
- Satellite tv.
- Well behaved pets are welcome.
For a complete look around The Farmhouse, please see our 360 Virtual Tour below.