The Farmhouse at Carno Farm Brecon has foundations dating from medieval times. This beautiful 2 bedroomed detached house overlooks the flower filled courtyard. The large living room features oak beams and an inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove (first basket of logs provided, further baskets of logs can be purchased from the owner). A revealed stone spiral staircase is now a decorative feature. There are converted oil lamps in the dining area .
There are two bedrooms (one double and one twin bedded), both rooms having exposed oak beams and built-in wardrobes. The upstairs bathroom is fully tiled with bath, wc, basin and shaver light.
The fitted oak kitchen includes pine table, chairs and dresser. There is also a seperate utility room and a shower room with toilet and wash hand basin
The enclosed garden with stunning views across the valley, has a small patio area with steps and a gate into the 4 acre field. Many birds visit the garden and there are wild ponies and sheep on the surrounding hills.
The Farmhouse Facilities
- The Farmhouse sleeps 4 people.
- Large living room / Dining room with inglenook fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate utility room and toilet.
- Drying room.
- Allergy free bedding.
- Towels provided for each guest.
- Shower facilities available for people with restricted mobility.
- Hair dryer.
- Travel cot, high chair, playpen and stair gates available.
- Washing machine.
- Easy parking.
- Maps and information in the property.
- Garden area with outdoor furniture.
- Satellite tv.
- Well behaved pets are welcome.
Also on site is a shared Games Room for when you want to entertain the children without leaving the farm
For a complete look around The Farmhouse, please see our 360 Virtual Tour below.