The Farmhouse at Carno Farm Brecon has foundations dating from medieval times. This beautiful 2 bedroomed detached house overlooks the flower filled courtyard. The large living room features oak beams and an inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove (logs provided). A revealed stone spiral staircase is now a decorative feature. There are converted oil lamps in the dining area .
There are two bedrooms (one double and one twin bedded), both rooms having exposed oak beams and built-in wardrobes. The upstairs bathroom is fully tiled with bath, wc, basin and shaver light.
The fitted oak kitchen includes pine table, chairs and dresser. There is also a seperate utility room and a shower room with toilet and wash hand basin
The enclosed garden with stunning views across the valley, has a small patio area with steps and a gate into the 4 acre field. Many birds visit the garden and there are wild ponies and sheep on the surrounding hills.
The Farmhouse Facilities
- The Farmhouse sleeps 4 people.
- Large living room / Dining room with inglenook fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with separate utility room and toilet.
- Drying room.
- Allergy free bedding.
- Towels provided for each guest.
- Shower facilities available for people with restricted mobility.
- Hair dryer.
- Travel cot, high chair, playpen and stair gates available.
- Washing machine.
- Easy parking.
- Maps and information in the property.
- Garden area with outdoor furniture.
- Satellite tv.
- Well behaved pets are welcome.
Also on site is a shared Games Room for when you want to entertain the children without leaving the farm
For a complete look around The Farmhouse, please see our 360 Virtual Tour below.