Ty Carno is a comfortable, well presented and equipped self catering holiday cottage sleeping up to 5 people. It has a large conservatory to the rear with outstanding views of the gardens and mountains. The conservatory has a large dining table, there is also a smaller table in the living room.
It has an oak-beamed living room furnished with comfortable seating and with a “real flame” stove. The fully fitted oak kitchen provides all necessary self catering utensils and appliances. There are two bedrooms with exposed beams. One is a ‘super king’ bedroom, one a twin bedroom. There is a bathroom on the first floor and a downstairs shower room, suitable for a guests with limited mobility. There is a single bed in the living room should you require to accommodate five people. There is ground floor access for wheelchair users or guests with mobility issues.
Ty Carno and the adjoining cottage Carno Bach can be rented together to provide accommodation for nine people.
Ty Carno Facilities
- Ty Carno sleeps up to 5 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Drying room.
- Allergy free bedding.
- Shower facilities available for people with restricted mobility.
- Hair dryer.
- Travel cot, high chair, playpen, stair gates available.
- The cottage has its own garden area with garden furniture.
- Easy parking.
- Maps and information in each property.
- Washing machine.
- Satellite tv.
- Toddler play area and some toys.
- Well behaved pets are welcome.
For a complete look around Ty Carno, please see our 360 Virtual Tour below.